Explore the Amazing Nepal!
One of the smallest countries in the world is Nepal, covering about 0.3 % of the area of Asia and 0.03% of the area of the world. It is landlocked in between two countries which are India in West, East and South and China in North. Even though Nepal is a small country, it’s still full of cultural diversity and natural scenic beauty.
Earlier, Nepal used to be the one and the only kingdom in the world, but after King Gyanendra being dethroned it had become a secular state. As Nepal is landlocked, it is dependent on other countries. Though Nepal is rich in terms of all the resources but these resources have not been utilised fully. For Nepal to become a developed country, they should not depend on the other countries.
Nepal – a blend of culture, traditions and beauty
Nepal is full of scenic beauty, which makes it the perfect tourism destination. Nepal tour places are loved and adored by all the nature lovers in the world. In Nepal, one can go for elephant ride, jungle bush walk, safari, bird watching, white water rafting, honey hunting, hunting, and much more. Nepal is very rich in traditions and culture. In fact, there are many Nepal Tour Packages that are designed according to culture lovers and adventure lovers.
Nepal also has a lot of historical importance and is the only independent country in the world. One can find a lot of world heritage sites in the Kathmandu Valley. The three most well-known and famous heritage sites in Kathmandu are: Bhaktapur durbar square, Patan durbar square and Kathmandu durbar square. These sites highlight Nepalese history with its historical monuments and inscriptions.
Features of Nepal:
1. Nepal is the country where the Lord Buddha was born.
2. Nepal is also called the Land of Himalayas. More than one-third of the Himalayan ranges of the world is in Nepal.
3. Nepal houses the world’s highest peak-Mt. Everest.
4. The Flag of Nepal very unique, it is non-rectangular in shape.
5. Nepal is the only country where unique one horned rhino is found.
6. The only bird found in Nepal is Spiny Babbler
7. Nepal is the only known country with the Living Goddess “Kumari”
8. Nepal has 7 World heritage sites within the distance of 15 km.
9. World’s deepest gorge is Kaligandaki gorge of 1200 meters.
10. Tilicho Lake is located at an altitude of 4800m, its the highest altitude lake in Nepal.
11. The hotel situated at the highest altitude of 3962m is Everest View Hotel.
12. The highest altitude valley is Arun Valley
13. Nepal is the only country that has extreme altitude variations from 70 meters to 8848 meters.
14. Though 81.3 % of the people in Nepal are Hindu, which makes Nepal a secular state.
Nepal is one tourist destination that is a must visit place by all the people in the world. Nepal tour places are something that a person will cherish lifelong. If you’re planning to visit Nepal, India Holiday Mall offers you with pocket friendly Nepal Holiday Packages. Book yours today!